2 bedroom terraced house for saleYorkland Avenue, Welling, Kent
- 2 bedroom terraced house
- Driveway to front
- En-suite and main bathroom
- Immaculate throughout
- Situated in the sought after location of South Welling
- EPC energy rating D (60)
This home is situated in the popular area of South Welling, surrounded by local amenities including shops, excellent schools and walking distance to both Welling and Falconwood station.
Once you pull on the drive and walk through the door you will see how much attention to detail has gone into his property.
The home has been totally refurbished throughout so you practically have a new home. The lounge is big enough to have spacious sofas to create that place to get cosy in front of the television.
The kitchen/diner has been extended, fully integrated and there is lots of cupboard space for you to cook up a storm whilst entertaining guests.
Upstairs has two double bedrooms with the first room benefiting from an en-suite and fitted wardrobes, which as you can imagine comes in very handy!
There is also a garage at the rear , which is a good space to keep any clutter hidden away.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 12'0 x 11'11 (3.66m x 3.63m)
- Dining Area: (L-shaped) 19'5 x 6'0 (5.92m x 1.83m) plus 13'4 x 8'4 (4.07m x 2.54m)
- Bedroom 1 with En-suite: 14'1 x 9'10 (4.30m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 2
- Driveway to front
- Rear Garden
- Garage at rear
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65973619.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15006930. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Welling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.