3 bedroom apartment for saleUnity Street, Bristol, BS1
- Stunning THREE DOUBLE bedroom contemporary apartment
- Generous 35 foot OPEN PLAN living space
- TWO EN-SUITES plus a master BATHROOM
- Located in a beautiful GRADE 2 LISTED building
- Secure ground floor PARKING space plus bike storage
- Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN
A unique opportunity to live in a CONTEMPORARY and stylish apartment in this cleverly converted GRADE 2 LISTED historic Bristol building. Located close to the heart of the city and just minutes by foot to the HARBOURSIDE. This apartment offers a light and spacious interior with a generous OPEN PLAN kitchen/dining/living room, double bedroom and family size bathroom on the ground floor. On the first floor there is the master bedroom with large EN-SUITE bathroom and fitted wardrobes with its own staircase. A second staircase leads up to a further double bedroom with an EN-SUITE shower room. The building is securely gated with a telecom entry system and has communal gardens plus secure bike storage facility. The apartment also benefits from having a secure ground floor ALLOCATED PARKING space for one car plus is offered with no onward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65973640.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTL150010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.