2 bedroom terraced house for saleGifford Place, Plymouth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- NO CHAIN
- DINING ROOM
- KITCHEN DINER
- REAR COURT YARD
- SITUATED WITHIN THE CATCHMENT AREA FOR HYDE PARK SCHOOL
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- PERIOD FEATURES
SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION, NO CHAIN, PERIOD FEATURES. This property offers spacious accommodation throughout and must be viewed. Located close to highly reputable schools and within close proximity to the city centre there isn't much this two bed terraced home falls short on. Call today to view!
This property is not one to be missed! It benefits from extra reception rooms and features two double bedrooms. It hosts some original period features throughout, setting of a charismatic atmosphere. It is located within the catchment area for hyde park school with is highly reputable and sought after. viewings are essential to appreciate the size and condition of this lovely home.
Entered via a side facing single glazed door. Radiator, understair cupboard and a large storage cupboard.
Living Room 11' 8" max x 12' 8" + bay window ( 3.56m max x 3.86m + bay window )
Front facing double glazed bay window, radiator, telephone and TV point, picture rail and original fire place surround
3rd Reception Room 13' 1" x 9' 5" max ( 3.99m x 2.87m max )
Rear facing double glazed window, radiator and picture rail
Dining Room 8' 6" x 11' 5" ( 2.59m x 3.48m )
Side facing double glazed window, radiator, picture rail and original built in storage cupboard
Kitchen 9' 7" x 9' 9" ( 2.92m x 2.97m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces and stainless steel sink/drainer. Electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood, Plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher and space for a fridge/freezer.
Plumbing for a tumble dryer, boiler housed to a cupboard and a side facing obscure double glazed window
First Floor Landing
Loft access, cupboard and a rear facing double glazed window
Bedroom One 15' 4" max x 12' 9" ( 4.67m max x 3.89m )
Two front facing double glazed window, radiator and picture rail.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 9' 5" ( 3.89m x 2.87m )
Rear facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, radiator, picture rail and feature fire surround.
Rear facing obscure double glazed window, radiator, wash hand basin, bath with shower and wc
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65973920.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUP104404. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.