Land for saleCorner of Ivor Street and Amherst Crescent, Barry
- SUPERB BARRY ISLAND LOCATION
- RARE PLOT OF LAND FOR SALE
- STORAGE OPPORTUNITY
- IDEAL FOR VEHICLE STORAGE ETC
- VEHICULAR ACCESS IN PLACE
- DOUBLE GARAGE CURRENTLY ON SITE
PLOT OF LAND FOR SALE - A very rare opportunity to acquire this plot of land on the sought after Barry Island. Measuring 24.13m at its longest and 7.365m at its widest, the site currently has a double garage located on it centrally, the rest being overgrown. It is enclosed via a mix of a block wall, plus brick wall and timber fencing and already has a drop kerb in place. Interested parties are advised that the plot is for storage uses, vehicles and not possible for development as planning is not likely to be granted due to restrictive covenants in place.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7771068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chris Davies Estate Agents, Barry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.