2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSea View Estate, Ingoldmells, Skegness
- Versatile & Well Presented 2 BED DETACHED BUNGALOW
- Located in the Sought after Area of Ingoldmells
- Utility Room, Study Area, Kitchen Diner & Lounge
- 2 Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Externally having Off Road Parking, Detached Garage & Enclosed Rear Garden.
Versatile & Well Presented 2 BED DETACHED BUNGALOW Located in the Sought after Area of Ingoldmells. Accommodation comprising of Utility Room, Study Area, Kitchen Diner, Lounge, Hallway, 2 Bedrooms & Family Bathroom. Externally having Off Road Parking, Detached Garage & Rear Garden.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale this Versatile & Well Presented 2 BED DETACHED BUNGALOW Located in the Sought After Area of Ingoldmells. Being ideally situated conveniently within close proximity of the BEACH, Local Shops, Pubs, Cafes & Amenities, also having a regular Bus Service, Doctors and Post Office. Having accomodation comprising of Utility Room, Study Area, Kitchen Diner, Lounge, Hallway, 2 Bedrooms, & Family Bathroom. Externally the property provides concrete off road parking with a Detcahed Garage with power connections, whilst the rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubs and is securely enclosed by fencing and hedging creating a degree of privacy. A viewing of the property is highly reccommended in order to appreciate all the property has to offer, please call William H Brown on 01754 768311 today for further information or to arrange a viewing.
Utility Room 10' 4" x 7' 4" ( 3.15m x 2.24m )
Being accessed via a UPVC entrance door, with a stainless steel sink with taps over and space and plumbing for washing machine, with a door leading into;
Study Area 14' 10" x 5' ( 4.52m x 1.52m )
A versatile room having a UPVC window to the rear elevation overlooking the garden, power points connections with the potential to be a Dining Room for example and an open doorway leading into
Kitchen Diner 15' 3" x 6' 4" ( 4.65m x 1.93m )
With UPVC window to the rear elevation allowing views over the superb rear garden with a fitted range of base, wall and drawer units with complimentary work top surfaces, an inset single drainer sink with mixer tap over, integrated electric oven and hob, space for fridge-freezer, electric panel heater, coved ceiling and a door leading into;
Lounge 16' 5" x 11' 11" ( 5.00m x 3.63m )
With UPVC French doors opening out on to the rear garden and a UPVC window to the side elevation allowing for an abundance of natural light, a focal wood burner with cast iron surround and marble hearth, coved ceiling and a door leading into;
Providing loft hatch access with doors leading to all principle bedrooms
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 8' 7" ( 3.91m x 2.62m )
With a UPVC window to the front elevation, electric panel heater, television point and coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 8' 4" ( 2.95m x 2.54m )
Having a UPVC window to the front elevation, electric panel heater, television point and coved ceiling.
Having a UPVC window opening out onto the Utility Room, panelled bath with shower there in, wash hand basin with mixer tap over being inset into vanity unit being ideal for storage provisions, low flush WC, tiled floor and coved ceiling.
Front Of The Property
To the front of the property is mainly concrete hard standing providing off road parking.
Being built of brick construction with full electricity, window to the rear eleavtion, access door and concrete flooring.
Rear Of The Property
The rear of the property is a garden mainly laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubs and is securely enclosed by fencing and hedging creating a degree of privacy.
Please call the selling agent William H Brown on 01754 768311 for further information or to arange a viewing.
see multi map illustration
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65979475.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- Skegness (3.5 mi)
Nearest schoolsUse the school checker
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Skegness (3.5 mi)
To view this property or request more details, contact:
There are no nearby secondary schools found.
Due to the frequency with which Inspection bodies, such as Ofsted, provide us with updates, there could be a delay of up to 8 weeks between a rating being updated and it being displayed on Rightmove. This data is provided for informational purposes only and Rightmove plc does not accept any liability for decisions based on this data. The data is sourced from Experian and contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. Experian does not accept responsibility for any inference or conclusion derived from the data by third parties.
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG105673. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.