4 bedroom detached house for saleOld School Close, Weston, Stafford
- Four Bedroom Detached On An Exclusive Development
- Huge Potential Subject To Building Regs & Planning Permission
- Large Plot, Stunning Gardens & Superb Rural Views
- Modern Shower Room & Guest WC
- Kitchen, Large Dining Room & Living Room
- Wonderful Cul-De-Sac In A Popular Village Location
If you think this is your every day, run of the mill development, then prepare to be surprised as this wonderful four bedroom detached home sits on a superb plot, in a stunning position, backing on to fields in a cul-de-sac of just twelve detached properties, which are well spread out on the street. This particular property boasts huge potential, having plenty of space for an extension, subject to gaining the necessary planning permissions and building regulations. The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, guest WC, large lounge with door opening to rear garden and both a kitchen and separate dining room all on the ground floor. Upstairs are four bedrooms and a contemporary family shower room. Outside is that glorious plot, with beautifully manicured gardens to both the front and rear, whilst the property benefits from backing on to fields, and having ample parking down one side underneath the carport, which sits in front of the single garage. What's more, the property sits in the hugely popular village of Weston, so as I am sure you can see, we are expecting this to be extremely popular, so book in your viewing fast!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65980780.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8878020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dourish & Day, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.