3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBute Road, Croydon, Surrey
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 double bedroom end-of-terrace home
- Delightful open plan accommodation
- Bathroom, en-suite shower room
- Off-road parking, spacious garden
- Ultra-convenient location
- EPC energy rating C (71)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £400,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
With this exceptional home, you can have plenty of living space, easy access to local schools, and a train station literally round the corner which has direct access into London.
Extended by the current owners, the property now promotes excellent living and entertaining space. If you like relaxing as a family, you can enjoy cosy evenings in the lounge area with your feet up.
If entertaining is more your thing then you will love the dining area which is so ideal for socialising with friends and family. It opens up onto the kitchen, meaning any chef can catch up with guests whilst rustling up something delicious to eat. Being flooded with natural light it is perfect for relaxing in.
When you find yourself with a house full, there's room for everyone to stay as all of the bedrooms are double in size. You may want to keep the ground floor bedroom for yourself as it has the en-suite shower room, which frees up the bathroom for the rest of the family.
Outside, the children can tire themselves out for hours in the garden whilst you set up the barbecue and table and chairs on the patio and chat until the sun goes down. Complete with a driveway to the front, this remarkable home really does have it all. It's not often a home can tick all your boxes but with this one, we may just have found it for you!
What the Owner says:
When we were looking for a home, we wanted something that we could put our stamp on. We have enjoyed planning and getting the extension done and created a house unrecognisable from when we bought the house.
The local area is easy to get around. The train station and buses are only about 10 minutes away, which is ideal when we need to go to work or take trips to London, or indeed when our children go to school. We are sure the new owners will be very happy here.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Dining Area: 20'1 (6.13m) x 14'1 (4.30m) narrowing to 11'1 (3.38m)
- Kitchen: 9'10 x 8'9 (3.00m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'1 x 10'11 (4.60m x 3.33m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 2: 12'10 x 10'11 (3.91m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'9 x 8'4 (3.89m x 2.54m)
- Off-Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65982211.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21709138. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.