4 bedroom detached house for saleJupiter Way, Biggleswade, Bedfordshire, SG18
Offers in Excess of
- Detached, spacious garage & driveway for off-road parking
- Landscaped gardens with artificial grass, play area & natural slate paved patio
- Large corner plot with open views
- Re-fitted 22ft kitchen/breakfast room with high spec finish
- One-off build on popular King's Reach Development
- Re-fitted family bathroom with granite floor tiles & heated towel rail
- Perfectly situated for A1 & Biggleswade train station with direct trains to London in 29 minutes
- An Impressive & spacious, detached family home
Reception Hall 4.55m (14'11") x 2.00m (6'7")
Storm porch, Upvc half double glazed front entrance door leading to the reception hall, stairs to the first floor landing, Upvc double glazed window to the rear, double radiator, built in under stair storage cupboard, wooden flooring.
Comprising of white suite, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, Upvc double glazed window to the side, tiled flooring, and single radiator
Family Room/Study 3.38m (11'1") x 3.06m (10')
Dual Upvc double glazed window to the front and one to the side, double radiator, tiled floor.
Sitting Room 4.53m (14'10") x 4.49m (14'9")
Dual Upvc double glazed windows to the front, Upvc double glazed French doors to the rear, two double radiators, TV point.
Kitchen/Dining Room 6.75m (22'2") x 3.38m (11'1")
Fitted with a matching range of wall and floor mounted units, inset 1 ½ bowl single drainer sink with mono block taps, inset gas hob with extractor above in to roll fronted work top, oven in high level housing, plumbing for washing machine/dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, tiled floor, triple Upvc double glazed window to the side, Upvc double glazed window to the side, Upvc double glazed French doors to the rear garden.
Upvc double glazed window to the rear, double radiator, built in cupboard.
Bedroom 1 3.78m (12'5") x 3.47m (11'5")
Dual Upvc double glazed windows to each side, double radiator, range of built in wardrobes.
En-suite Shower Room
Comprising of white suite, low flush WC, pedestal was hand basin, separate double walk in shower enclosure, single radiator, part ceramic tiled walls, Upvc double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom 2 4.57m (15') x 3.76m (12'4")
Upvc double glazed window to the front and rear, double radiator, built in cupboard.
Bedroom 3 3.46m (11'4") x 2.93m (9'7")
Upvc double glazed windows to the front and side, single radiator.
Bedroom 4 3.46m (11'4") max x 2.57m (8'5")
Upvc double glazed window to the front, double radiator.
Comprising of white suite, panelled bath with shower over, low flush WC, vanity basin set on vanity unit with cupboard below, part ceramic tiled walls, tiled flooring, heated towel rail.
Fronted by railings, open, laid mainly to lawn flower and shrub borders.
Enclosed and secluded, laid mainly to astro lawn, flower and shrub borders, patio.
Single semi-detached. Up and over door.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65984776.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 35292. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, Hitchin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.