1 bedroom flat for saleLondon Road, Twickenham, TW1
- A fabulous one bedroom apartment
- Situated within an impressive Georgian mansion
- Set in the heart of Twickenham town centre
- Offers extremely elegant living space
- Finished to a high standard throughout
- Moments from Twickenham train station with links to Waterloo
- Reception room with ornate fireplace
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This enchanting one bedroom apartment close to Twickenham town centre offers the grand scale and classical elegance typical of a property of this period as well as the style and convenience of a modern flat.
The property is located close to the many shops, bars and restaurants of Twickenham town centre and the open spaces of Moormead Park. Transport links include Twickenham Station for direct links to and from London Waterloo.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1071638. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Twickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.