5 bedroom detached house for sale23 Bonnington Road, Peebles, EH45 9HF
- Stunning 5 double bedroomed Cala home
- Fantastic location on edge of town
- Spectacular open countryside views from the rear
- 3 public rooms
- Open plan Family room / kitchen
Magnificent 5 double bedroomed Cala home enjoying fantastic location with spectacular open countryside views from the rear. Designed with many special features ensuring luxury living at its best. Extending to approx. 3,200 sq feet this exquisite home is ideal for families and entertaining friends. Ground floor accommodation comprises; Vestibule, spacious Reception Hall, lovely bay windowed Livingroom, Diningroom with connecting double doors to Conservatory. The hub of the home is the spacious open plan Family room and beautifully appointed Kitchen. There is also a Utility room, Study and WC. A striking oak staircase leads up to a galleried landing with small balcony to front. The Master Bedroom features a fully fitted Dressing Area & beautifully appointed En-suite facilities. 4 further Bedrooms, 1 with En-suite. Family Bathroom. Generous sized gardens enjoy an excellent degree of privacy and wonderful open countryside views. Double Garage & driveway provide ample private parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65986328.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12322. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cullen Kilshaw, Peebles. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.