5 bedroom detached house for saleSt. Petrocs Meadow, Padstow, Cornwall, PL28
- Beautifully Presented Detached Property
- Three Bedrooms (Master En Suite)
- Two Receptions
- Two Bedroom Self Contained Annexe
- Off Road parking For Two Cars
THREE BEDROOM HOUSE WITH TWO BEDROOM ANNEXE - MUST VIEW!
This spacious and well presented house offers three double bedrooms, master en suite, bathroom, two receptions and superb fitted kitchen, together with a two bedroom self contained annexe that can be incorporated into the one property or provide extra separate accommodation if required. The property has a small garden and off road parking for two cars. Situated within easy access of the school, supermarket and GP surgery, with a park nearby which gives access down to the old town by foot. Padstow is a harbour town on the north Cornish coast, that enjoys a ten month tourist season, due to its fabulous beaches, eclectic shops and restaurants, and proximity to The Camel Trail. The town offers something for everyone that visits.
Situated in a favoured cul de sac location, with easy access to the old town, on the immediate outskirts.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65987447.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PAW170064. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratton Creber, Padstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.