3 bedroom detached house for saleLong Lane, Wavertree, Liverpool, L15
- A Detached Family Residence
- Popular Residential Location
- Well Proportioned Accommodation
- Served By A Wealth Of Amenities
- Porch & Reception Hall
- Ground Floor Cloakroom & WC
- Attractive Formal Lounge
- Open Plan Breakfast Kitchen
- Space For Casual Dining
- Energy Rating D
Sutton Kersh are extremely delighted to offer for sale a rare opportunity to purchase a well proportioned detached family residence, situated in the popular residential location of Wavertree served by a wealth of local amenities and popular green space. The property briefly comprises, reception hall offering access into a ground floor cloakroom and WC, an attractive formal lounge boasting a dual aspect and an abundance of natural light, offering interconnecting access into a breakfast kitchen providing space for casual dining and further conservatory. To the first floor the landing offers access into three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Other benefits to the property is that it is fully double glazed excluding the garage and gas centrally heated. Externally the property offers both front and rear gardens, the front approach provides space for off road parking. Furthermore to the rear of the property there is gated access to a driveway providing access into a detached garage. Offered with no onward chain and to appreciate the accommodation on offer a viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65990455.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ART180324. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, Allerton & South Liverpool Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.