2 bedroom flat for saleEast Hill, Wandsworth, London, SW18
- 2 Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom
- Dual Aspect Kitchen/Reception Room
- 119 years remaining on the lease
- Very low outgoings and service charges
- Fantastic condition - recently refurbished
- Within easy access to Wandsworth Town - Clapham Junction and the shops on Old York Road
- Council Tax Band: D
- 78 Sq. M. split over two levels
A charming two bedroom Victorian conversion, presented in excellent decorative order. Arranged over the first and second floors, offering two double bedrooms both with ample integrated storage, a modern bathroom and a stylish dual aspect open plan kitchen reception room.
The property benefits from a tremendous flow of natural light and an abundance of character. Further benefits include a long lease and low annual maintenance charges. This would make a wonderful first time buy or buy to let investment.
Nell Lodge is close to the open spaces of Wandsworth Common and the shops, bars and restaurants of both East Hill and Old York Road. Mainline rail services are available at both Wandsworth Town and Clapham Junction.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65990542.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAN180223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co, Wandsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.