6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRutland Road, Wanstead
- 6 bedroom semi detached house
- Spacious, versatile accommodation
- Attractive features, garage, off street parking
- Convenient for both Wanstead & Snaresbrook Central Line stations
- Counties Estate
- EPC energy rating E (44)
If you are looking for a large family home on the Counties Estate, then this is a dream come true! This is a unique opportunity to acquire one of only a few homes of this size in the heart of Wanstead village.Rutland Road is a sought after turning with well maintained period homes, just steps away from Nightingale Green with an assortment of popular independent shops, restaurants and a friendly local, 'The Duke' or 'The Nightingale', giving you an excuse to pop out for a swift half or take the family out to enjoy their award winning Sunday lunch.High ceilings and bay windows all add to the spacious feel throughout and is further complimented by attractive features, coved ceilings and picture rails. The master bedroom is an amazing size and offers a luxurious space. The large versatile living space is ideal for large family gatherings.The spacious garden is the perfect spot to relax on those sunny Sunday mornings with a fresh coffee and the Sunday papers or perhaps a retreat after a hard days work with a glass of wine whilst gazing over the mature shrubs and plants.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
Our house in Rutland Road has been the family home for over 50 happy years and the remaining family members are very sad to see that time come to an end.The different generations of the family have happy memories of their time in this house.The community have been friendly and supportive over the years and we will miss the lovely neighbours.Wanstead has a great local community with friendly neighbours. There is also the Counties Association which oversee local interests.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 16'1 x 15'8 (4.91m x 4.78m)
- Dining Room: 15'11 x 12'4 (4.85m x 3.76m)
- Kitchen: 12'4 x 11'3 (3.76m x 3.43m)
- Shower Room
- Bedroom 1: 15'11 x 14'9 (4.85m x 4.50m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'10 x 9'11 (3.91m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'2 x 9'0 (3.10m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'5 x 8'2 (3.18m x 2.49m)
- Bedroom 5: 9'3 x 8'0 (2.82m x 2.44m)
- Bedroom 6: 8'11 x 8'10 (2.72m x 2.69m)
- Off Street Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65992403.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 53210791. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Wanstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.