4 bedroom detached house for saleMalmains Drive, Frenchay, Bristol
- Detached house occupying a popular location
- 4 double bedrooms, master with en suite
- Sitting room, lounge & kitchen/diner
- Modern bathroom with roll top, claw foot bath
- Well kept large rear garden
- Garage & off street parking
- Gas central heating & UPVC double glazed windows
- Viewing highly recommended
Hunters Estate Agents, Downend are delighted to offer for sale this large detached family home which is located in the popular area of Frenchay. This property is conveniently situated for access onto the Avon ring road, for major commuting routes, for Bristol Parkway Railway Station, The Abbeywood Business Park and for the Bristol cycle path. Pleasant countryside walks of Frenchay, Hambrook and Winterbourne are also within easy walking distance. The amenities of both Emersons Green and Downend are only a short distance away. These amenities include; a wide variety of shops and supermarkets, restaurants, cafes, bus routes, schools, doctor surgeries and recreational space for people of all ages.
The accommodation is considered spacious throughout and is displayed in our opinion in excellent condition and would suit a growing family.
The accommodation comprises to the ground floor; a light and airy entrance hall, a sitting room to the front of the property, an open plan kitchen/diner which creates a lovely social zone in the heart of the property, a large lounge with a wood burner over looking the rear garden, a utility area and a cloakroom. To the first floor there is a large landing, a modern bathroom with a roll top claw foot bath and four double bedrooms. The master bedroom has an en suite shower room.
Additional benefits include; gas central heating, UPVC double glazed windows, a single sized garage, off street parking to the front of the property and a large established and mainly laid to lawn rear garden.
An internal inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate what this lovely property has to offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65992963.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DOW381652. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Downend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.