4 bedroom terraced house for saleFanthorpe Street, SW15
- Prime West Putney residential road
- Cellar and additional loft space
- double reception room
- Chain free
- Nest controlled heating system
- Pretty garden
- Many Victorian period features
- 1759 sq.ft
- 163.45 sq.m
This stunning, four bedroom house (1759 sq. ft.) is located on the ever popular Fanthorpe Street, in the heart of West Putney.
The house comprises a large double reception room, with a feature fireplace and pretty cornicing. There are also bi-folding partition doors which can split the room if wanted. The fully fitted kitchen/breakfast room is very light, with integrated appliances and a large island complete with breakfast bar. There is a further cloakroom, large utility cupboard, and access to the cellar on the ground floor. The garden is accessed through bi-folding glass doors in the kitchen and is partly paved with pretty raised flower beds.
The first floor features three double bedrooms and a family bathroom, including the master bedroom which has large, fitted wardrobes. The family bathroom has been stylishly designed with a large modern shower, and heated towel rail. On the second floor is the fourth, good size double bedroom and the second, modern fitted shower room. The house benefits from being very bright throughout, with high ceilings and many original period features, giving it the feel of a lovely, family home.
Fanthorpe Street is conveniently placed for all amenities of both the Lower Richmond Road and Putney High Street. There are good local bus routes, such as the 22 to Piccadilly via Chelsea. Putney Bridge underground station provides access to the district line and is a quick bus ride or approximately a ten minute walk away. For trains to Waterloo, there is also the Putney mainline station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65993104.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference X49849_2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas & Gordon, West Putney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.