3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleTramway Path, Mitcham
- No Onward Chain
- Close To Mitcham Tram Stop
- Borders Of Morden
- Two Reception Rooms
- Three Bedrooms
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Quiet Residential Road
- Viewing's Are A Must
***NO ONWARD CHAIN*** An END OF TERRACE family home positioned on a quiet no through road on the boarders of Morden and within a stone throw away from Mitcham Tram Stop that provides easy access to Wimbledon and further destinations. Morden Tube (Northern Line) is just over 1 mile away. CALL NOW!
***NO ONWARD CHAIN*** An END OF TERRACE family home positioned on a quiet no through road on the boarders of Morden and within a stone throw away from Mitcham Tram Stop that provides easy access to Wimbledon and further destinations. Morden Tube (Northern Line) is just over 1 mile away and can get you into the centre of town within a reasonable timeframe. The ground floor has been designed for families to ENJOY by having a separate reception room, 2nd reception with open planned kitchen/dining room with doors that lead out onto the garden and has a storage shed at the back. The first floor has two DOUBLE bedrooms, single bedroom and a family sized bathroom. Call TODAY to arrange to see this lovely home!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65999608.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MTM105775. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Mitcham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.