3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleElmer Gardens, Isleworth
- 1930's bay fronted family home
- Three bedrooms
- Open plan living/dining room
- Extended kitchen breakfast room
- Two bathrooms & utility room
- Recently refurbished
- Self contained garden room
- Quiet cul-de-sac
- Close to transport links
- Chain free
SALE AGREED BY CHASE BUCHANAN…
A bright and spacious bay fronted family home, situated in a quiet cul-de-sac within close proximity to several transport links.
The accommodation comprises a bright bay fronted reception room which is open plan to the dining room, an extended kitchen/breakfast room, a shower room and utility room all on the ground floor. The first floor offers three bedrooms and a four piece bathroom suite. Further benefits include a garden room with shower room and a rear garden. There is potential to further extend into the loft (subject to planning).
Elmer Gardens is well located for both railway and tube links in and out of Central London, as well as being close to the amenities of Hounslow Town Centre, there are also some highly regarded schools within the catchment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66002719.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27987639. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan, Isleworth & Osterley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.