4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTower Road North Warmley BRISTOL
Withdrawn from Market
- EXCEPTIONAL PROPERTY EXTENDED TO SIDE AND REAR
- CONTEMPORARY OPEN PLAN LIVING SPACE WITH BI FOLD DOORS
- STUNNING HIGH GLOSS KITCHEN
- CLOAKROOM AND UTILITY ROOM
- FOUR BEDROOMS WITH ENSUITE TO MASTER
- GENEROUS LEVEL GARDENS & GARAGE WITH OFF STREET PARKING
*** EXCEPTIONAL CONTEMPORY PROPERTY **** A beautifully finished property which has been EXTENDED TO THE SIDE AND REAR offering CONTEMPORARY STYLE OPEN PLAN LIVING SPACE with a HIGH QUILITY KITCHEN and a UTILITY ROOM and CLOAKROOM to the ground floor. To the first floor are FOUR BEDROOMS with EN SUITE TO MASTER and a STUNNING FAMILY BATHROOM. BI FOLD DOORS lead to the GENEROUS LEVEL GARDENS and to the front is AMPLE PARKING leading to a LARGE GARAGE. Offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN.***OPEN DAY ON SATURDAY 14TH JULY BETWEEN 2PM - 4PM PLEASE CALL TO BOOK TIME***
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2876477. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anne James Estate Agents, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.