6 bedroom detached house for saleRockwood Crescent, Calverley, Pudsey, West Yorkshire
- Extended detached property
- Six bedrooms
- Two bathrooms & guest WC
- Generous living accommodation
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- Driveway and integral garage
- Lovely enclosed garden to rear
- Popular residential location
Situated in a popular residential area of Calverley, this immaculately presented six bedroom extended detached house offers ready to move in to and well planned accommodation.
In brief this property comprises to the ground floor: entrance hall with staircase leading to first floor, spacious dual aspect living and dining room with doors leading to the rear garden, stylish and extended kitchen with breakfast bar which leads to a utility area and guest WC as well as a further reception room which could be used as an office, family room or another sitting room.
To the other floor is the master bedroom which features fitted wardrobes and an ensuite bathroom, five further bedrooms mostly with fitted wardrobes and the family bathroom which is fitted with a modern white three piece suite.
Externally there is a beautifully presented garden to the rear which is fully enclosed and predominantly laid to lawn with a patio area. To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off street parking leading to the integral single garage with remote controlled up and over door.
The ever-popular village of Calverley nestles in a semi-rural setting close to both Leeds and Bradford city centres, making this an ideal setting for the commuter who desires a residence that is well-connected to commercial districts but provides a traditional countryside feel. The village provides a range of local facilities, additionally there are two golf courses located to the south of the village. More substantial shopping facilities are found towards Bradford at Greengates where a Sainsbury’s superstore is found, and towards Pudsey where the Owlcotes Shopping Centre provides both Asda and Marks & Spencer superstores.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66003188.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PUD170201. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.