6 bedroom detached house for saleRamside Park, Belmont, Durham, DH1
- Exceptional Detached House
- 6 Bedrooms, 5 With Ensuites
- Constructed To Highest Of Standards
- Adjacent To Popular Ramside Golf Course
- Cinema And Snooker Room
- Garden To Front And Rear
Fairway House was designed by the award winning architects Howarth Litchfield to our clients exacting specifications and standards to create an absolutely stunning 6 bedroomed detached family property situated on the exclusive Ramside Development.
Being fitted out with the highest quality fixtures and fittings throughout, the property is approached via a vaulted ceiling glassed atrium leading through to a 46ft open plan living kitchen which in turn gives access to a 43ft dining room. In addition on the ground floor there is a cloakroom, utility room and store room. To the lower ground floor there is an 8 seater cinema room, 27' x 15' store room and wine cellar. To the first floor there are four bedrooms, three with dressing areas and en suite shower rooms and the 4th bedroom with dressing room. In addition there is a study/gym and an outstanding family bathroom and hair salon. To the second floor there is a master suite comprising bedroom with en suite bathroom and an outstanding fully fitted dressing room, and a final en suite bedroom with dressing area and an additional family room. Externally, situated on a good sized plot, the property has gardens to the front, side and rear. There is ample parking to the front which gives access to a double garage. The property itself is fully enclosed and has electric gates for additional security.
Ramside Park comprises an exclusive development of recently constructed detached executive properties situated adjacent to the Ramside Hall Hotel and Golf Club which boasts two championship courses and lies approximately 3 miles from Durham City centre and has easy access to the A1(M) Motorway and A(19) Highway providing good road links to other parts of the region.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66004373.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DUR170139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Durham City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.