3 bedroom terraced house for saleKing Street, Seagrave, Leicestershire
- Mid Townhouse Property
- Energy Rating E
- Ideal First Time Buy/Downsize Purchase
- Picturesque Village Location
- Easy Access to A46
- Offered with No Upward Chain
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Open Plan Lounge/Diner/Kitchen
- Oil Fired Central Heating & uPVC Double Glazing
- Car Port Parking to the side
A delightful mid-townhouse property situated within this picturesque village with excellent access to local amenities in the nearby villages of Sileby and Barrow upon Soar and with the village itself having picturesque walks, village Church, Primary School and pub. The A46 is also nearby providing ease of access to Leicester and Nottingham. The house offers accommodation ideal for first time buyers and professionals looking for a village bolthole or alternatively for those looking to downsize within a semi-rural location. The property benefits from oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing in a wood grain effect finish with low maintenance enclosed garden to the rear and parking within a timber car port. The accommodation comprises entrance porch, large open plan living room through to kitchen/diner with the first floor offering access to three bedrooms and a bathroom.
Seagrave is a particularly unspoilt village offering typical village amenities including a public house and primary school. There is a golf course just outside the village and the village is ideally located for fast access to Loughborough and Melton Mowbray, the North West Leicester by-pass providing fast access to the M1. The village is on the Endowed Schools bus run to Loughborough and Ratcliffe College is only a mile away.
From Leicester proceed along the Melton Road on to the A46 just past the Ratcliffe College turn left following the signs for Seagrave. On entering the village turn immediately right into King Street. The property can then be found on the left hand side as identifiable by our for sale board.
From Loughborough take the A60 out turning right at Cotes Mill as sign posted towards Burton on the Wolds. Proceed through the village of Walton on the Wolds as sign posted for Seagrave. On entering the village turn left into Green Lane and then right into King Street where the property can be found on the right hand side as identifiable by our for sale board.
For those using a satellite navigation system the post code for this property is LE12 7LY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66005608.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BNT180405. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bentons, Melton Mowbray. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.