4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRural Way, Streatham / Tooting
Offers in Excess of
- Immaculately refurbished throughout
- Modern fitted kitchen with appliances
- In excess of 1,600 sq. ft living space
- Arranged over three floors
- Spectacular views from the master suite
- No onward chain
- Off-street parking
The most extensively remodelled and refurbished four bedroom semi-detached house presented in immaculate condition throughout. Offering in excess of a remarkable 1,600 sq ft of modern day living space, this excellent home is arranged over three floors.
The most extensively remodelled and refurbished four bedroom semi-detached house presented in immaculate condition throughout. Offering in excess of a remarkable 1,600 sq ft of modern day living space, this excellent home is arranged over three floors, situated within a popular cul-de-sac location on the Streatham and Tooting borders and comprises; four well-proportioned bedrooms (with en-suite facilities in the master bedroom), two spacious reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen with fitted appliance/dining room and contemporary bathroom suite. Light and airy throughout, this lovely home benefits from no onward chain and off-street parking. The property is light and airy throughout and the road places you within easy reach of many convenient local hotspots; the popular local cafes, shops, and supermarkets situated on Moyser Road are nearby, whilst access into the City is provided by the nearby Streatham Common and Tooting stations. In addition, the local bus links on Mitcham Lane will also provide superb access to Tooting Bec and Tooting Broadway Underground Station. Priced attractively, we thoroughly recommend an early internal viewing in order to avoid disappointment.
Reception Room 17' 3" x 10' 11" ( 5.26m x 3.33m )
Reception Room 12' 10" x 11' 10" ( 3.91m x 3.61m )
Kitchen / Dining Room 25' 1" x 21' 3" ( 7.65m x 6.48m )
Garden (approximate) 43' 6" x 34' 10" ( 13.26m x 10.62m )
Bedroom 11' 1" x 10' 11" ( 3.38m x 3.33m )
Bedroom 7' 11" x 6' 7" ( 2.41m x 2.01m )
Bedroom 9' 6" x 8' 5" ( 2.90m x 2.57m )
Bedroom 16' 2" x 13' 4" ( 4.93m x 4.06m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66006508.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STM106068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Streatham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.