2 bedroom flat for salePlot 23, King Edward VI School, London Road, Retford, DN22 6TG
- Grade II Listed Building
- Two Bedroom Luxury Apartment
- Spacious & Open Plan Living Kitchen/Living Diner
- Master Bedroom With En-suite
- Individual Burglar and Fire Alarm
- Secure Allocated Parking Space
- Communal Gardens
- EPC Rating C
!!** FINAL PLOT OF PHASE ONE REMAINING**!! A unique opportunity has arose to purchase a Grade II listed bespoke two bedroom first floor apartment located in one of Retford's most iconic buildings. The stunning apartment has been sympathetically refurbished to the highest possible standard, whilst enhancing original period features throughout. Being centrally located within Retford giving fantastic access to all local amenities and brilliant commuter/transport links. The apartment in brief comprises of; grand communal entrance hall, inner lobby area, private entrance hall, open living plan area which encompasses a lounge/diner and kitchen offering a comprehensive range of high gloss soft close kitchen units with integrated appliances including a double electric oven, a four ring halogen hob, dishwasher and a washer/dryer. The lounge/diner benefits from a range of original feature single glazed sash windows with open panoramic views of the King Edward VI School Building and communal grounds. The two bedrooms comprise of a double master bedroom with an en-suite with three piece suite in brilliant white, a spacious double guest bedroom and a separate guest bathroom with a three piece suite in brilliant white. The accommodation also benefits from a neutral colour scheme throughout, original feature sash windows, a range of light effect tunnel ceiling lights, gas central heating provide by an Ideal Logic combination boiler, solid oak wooden panel doors throughout, fully carpeted, an individual burglar and fire alarm, a digitally operated intercom system, full use of the communal grounds and a secure allocated parking space. Viewing is strictly by appointment only so please call Northwood NOW to avoid disappointment!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northwood, Retford . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.