13 bedroom terraced house for saleWoodlands Road, Middlesbrough
- GOING CONCERN RESIDENTIAL CARE HOME - IN THE MENTAL HEALTH SECTOR
- LONG RUNNING HISTORY OF SUCCESFUL TRADING
- MANY OF THE RESIDENTS HAVE OCCUPIED FOR MUTIPLE YEARS
- CURRENTLY RAN UNDER STAFF / MANAGEMENT MEANING AN INCOMING OWNER COULD TAKE A BACK SEAT ROLE
- POTENTIAL TO DEVELOP TURNOVER BY INCREASING BEDROOMS THROUGH A NUMBER OF METHODS
TO BE SOLD AS A GOING CONCERN CARE FACILITY, WITH A LONG HISTORY OF TRADING AND A STRONG REPUTATION OF HIGH LEVELS OF CARE AND SERVICE - GENERATING YIELDS IN EXCESS OF 18% / TWO PRIME LOCATION PROPERTIES NOW OPENED UP INTO ONE AND FURTHER EXTENDED TO THE REAR / TOTAL OF 13 'BEDROOMS' SPREAD OVER THE GROUND AND FIRST FLOORS / 2 ADDITIONAL SECOND FLOOR OFFICES OR STORAGE AREAS / 2 RECEPTION AREAS / LARGE KITCHEN, DOWNSTAIRS LAUNDRY ROOM AND A TOTAL OF 3 BATHROOMS OR SHOWER ROOMS / LOTS OF POTENTIAL TO MAINTAIN AND ENHANCE THE CURRENT BUSINESS . MORE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66008501.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7455640. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eazymove Estate Agents, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.