4 bedroom detached house for saleChalk Road, Higham, Rochester, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 4 bedroom detached house
- En-suite shower room and family bathroom
- Good sized living accommodation
- Separate detached garden house/annexe
- Village location ideal for railway station
- EPC energy rating F (38)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £625,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
Need an annexe or extra room? This property has its own detached garden house with separate access. If location is important then you have all the village amenities nearby with a railway station just along the road.
What the Owner says:
When we bought this house we were not even thinking of moving but when we saw it we just fell in love with it instantly, despite it needing a lot of work.
It is now unrecognisable from when we picked up the keys. As well as refurbishing the house completely we have added an extension to create a good sized lounge, another bedroom and a laundry/utility room. We also built a garden house/annexe which our mother lived in and is fully independent and can even be accessed without having to come through the house. We have recently installed a new 'state of the art' heating system which is eco friendly and economical to run.
This is a great house as it has everything you may need for family life and is great if you like to entertain as we do. We absolutely love living in Higham as we back onto open fields and there is countryside all around and the railway station is just along the road so is perfect for commuters.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 21'0 x 15'2 (6.41m x 4.63m)
- Sitting Room: 11'0 x 9'7 (3.36m x 2.92m)
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 26'7 x 10'6 (8.11m x 3.20m)
- Laundry Room/Utility Room: 13'7 x 5'8 (4.14m x 1.73m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'9 x 11'0 (4.50m x 3.36m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 13'3 (4.04m) narrowing to 11'5 (3.48m) x 9'7 (2.92m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'0 x 10'6 (3.66m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 4: 11'0 x 9'0 (3.36m x 2.75m)
- Shower Room
- GARDEN HOUSE/ANNEXE
- Annexe Living Room: 17'0 x 12'0 (5.19m x 3.66m)
- Annexe Bedroom: 9'5 x 8'9 (2.87m x 2.67m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Integral Garage
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11135892. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.