3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleChada Avenue, Gillingham, Kent
- 3 separate bedroom end of terrace house
- Upstairs bathroom and downstairs shower room
- Double glazing
- Chain free
- Refurbishment project
- EPC energy rating E
If you would love to live in the Upper Gillingham area in one of the best roads, but your budget won't allow then think again. As long as you don't mind doing some updating then this one could be the one for you. It would equally suit the investor looking to refurbish and either sell on or let out.
This 1930's end of terrace does benefit from double glazing and a relatively modern downstairs shower room with toilet. Once you have used your skill and imagination to complete the work it should be a beautiful family home in an extremely sought after area of Gillingham. There is even potential for off-road parking to the front (subject to the usual planning consents).
Watling Street is only a 1/3 of a mile walk with a good range of shops catering for your daily needs, and with both Gillingham and Chatham High Streets, Hempstead Valley Shopping Centre and Dockside Outlet Centre all within an easy drive you will be spoilt for choice. Gillingham and Chatham also have mainline railway stations where you can jump on a train and be in London within 40-45 minutes.
All in all, this will become a great family home once its potential is fulfilled.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Lounge: 13'3 into bay x 12'6 (4.04m x 3.81m)
- Dining Room: 12'10 x 10'9 (3.91m x 3.28m)
- Kitchen: 8'9 x 7'4 (2.67m x 2.24m)
- Lean to
- Shower Room
- Bedroom 1: 13'11 into bay x 11'2 (4.24m x 3.41m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'3 x 10'10 (3.74m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'0 x 7'0 (2.44m x 2.14m)
- Separate Toilet
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66009820.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10925291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Gillingham (High Street). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.