2 bedroom terraced house for saleLondon Road, Horndean, Waterlooville
Offers in Region of
- Off Road Parking
- Recently Modernised
- Two Bedrooms
- Horndean Location
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Ideal For First Time Buyers
Offered to the Market is this two bedroom mid terraced cottage. The property is located in the heart of Horndean with close links to A3.
Offered to the Market is this two bedroom mid terraced cottage. The property is located in the heart of Horndean with close links to A3. Offering two parking spaces, recently in a renovated condition, open plan living and rear garden. A must view property, ideal for first time buyers.
To view please call Fox & Sons Waterlooville office to ensure your viewing.
UPVC double glazed door and bay window to the front elevation, smooth ceiling and walls, chrome spotlight, fireplace, understairs storage cupboard, open plan layout on to
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, door. Smooth ceiling with spot lighting, smooth walls, partly tiled, brand new fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units with roll edge solid oak work surfaces over, lighting under wall units above breakfast bar, inset ceramic sink and drainer with mixer tap, inset four ring gas hob with hood and dual oven below, built in washing machine, space for other appliances, breakfast bar with stools.
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, smooth ceiling and walls, carpeted, stairs to first floor.
Smooth ceiling and walls, carpeted, loft access (fully boarded) doors to
Bedroom One 11' 4" Plus wardrobes x 9' 8" Plus Wardrobes ( 3.45m Plus wardrobes x 2.95m Plus Wardrobes )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, smooth ceiling and walls, built in wardrobes, carpeted, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, smooth ceiling and walls, partly tiled, vinyl flooring, newly fitted bathroom suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer tap and tiled surround, wash hand basin with mixer tap, sink with vanity unit, mirror cabinet, low level wc with push button flush.
Bedroom Two 7' 8" x 7' ( 2.34m x 2.13m )
UPVC double glazed windows to rear elevation, smooth ceiling and walls, carpeted, radiator.
Enclosed front garden laid to slate chipping's with path to entrance.
Fully enclosed rear garden laid to slate chipping's with raised flower bed.
Off road parking for two vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66011855.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WLV104894. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.