4 bedroom detached house for saleLinnards Lane, Wincham
- Bungalow and adjoining two storey annexe
- Potential for redevelopment
- Two acre site in a rural location
- Conveniently located between Knutsford/Northwich
- Edge of village position with 'outstanding' primary school
- Annex has separate dwelling classification (certificate of lawful use)
An interesting split level detached house and annexe with a range of outbuildings, occupying a mature plot of approximately 2 acres in a delightful rural location between Knutsford & Northwich, offering a fantastic opportunity for redevelopment and potential for creating two separate dwellings*
* The annexe has been let out for a number of years and recently received a certificate of lawfulness from the local authority acknowledging that there has been a second dwelling for more than 4 years - which could assist a planning application for redevelopment opportunities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66013355.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5465702. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stuart Rushton & Co, Knutsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.