2 bedroom terraced house for saleErconwald Street, Acton, London
- VERY MODERN MID TERRACE HOUSE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- 34FT/10M OPEN PLAN LIVING
- 27FT/8M REAR GARDEN
- 859 SQFT/ 79 SQM OF FLOORSPACE
- 200M TO EAST ACTON CENTRAL LINE
A FABULOUS LIGHT BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE HOUSE HUGELY IMPROVED BY THE CURRENT OWNERS TO PROVIDE MODERN LIVING WITHIN A PERIOD PROPERTY. ARRANGED OVER THREE FLOORS PROVIDING 859 SQ FT / 79 SQ M OF FLOORSPACE, AS WELL AS 27FT / 8M REAR GARDEN. ACCOMMODATION IS ARRANGED AS FOLLOWS, FRONT DOOR IMMEDIATELY LEADING INTO 34FT / 10M OPEN PLAN RECEPTION, DINING ROOM AND KITCHEN WITH DOUBLE GLAZED FRONT WINDOWS AND SLIDING CONCERTINA DOORS LEADING TO THE GARDEN. THE FIRST FLOOR COMPRISES 12FT BEDROOM TWO AND FAMILY BATHROOM WITH THE TOP FLOOR COMPRISING MASTER BEDROOM WITH DRESSING AREA.
THE PROPERTY IS LOCATED ONLY 200 METERS FROM EAST ACTON CENTRAL LINE STATION WITH BUS ROUTES TO WESTFIELD AND THE WEST END ALSO CLOSE BY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26927734. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Churchill Estate Agents, Acton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.