Land for saleGarstang Road, Barton
Offers in Region of
- 0.25 acres (0.1 hectares)
- Land For Building Plot
- Stunning Village Location
- Outline Planning Permission
- To Build 1880sqft Property
- & 300sqft Garage
- Stunning Countryside Views
- Ideal Self Build Opportunity
Fantastic opportunity to purchase this building plot with outline planning permission for a detached property in the much sought after village of Barton. Convenient for access to the new Broughton Bypass, local amenities, schools, Royal Preston Hospital, Garstang Town Centre and Preston City Centre. The plot itself is approximately 0.246 of an acre / 0.1 hectares and has outline planning permission for an approximately 1880 sqft detached property with an approximately 300sqft garage. There is an easement to tap into the water and sewers from the property next to it. Ideal self build opportunity, currently being offered with no further chain. Wyre Borough Council Planning Application Reference: 18/00205/OUT
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers/tenants should not rely on them as statements or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Gas, electrical or other appliances, drains, heating, plumbing or electrical installations have not been tested. All measurements quoted are approximate. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27883693. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dewhurst Homes, Fulwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.