3 bedroom duplex for saleHarefield House, High Street, Harefield, Uxbridge, UB9
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Living room
- Three bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- Communal area
- Gas central heating
- Allocated car parking
- 10 year building warranty
- 125 Year Lease
- Approx 1270 Sq Ft /118 Sq Mtrs
LAST FOUR APARTMENTS REMAINING.
Harefield House is a Grade II Listed building built by Sir Roger Newdigate in approximately 1750.
This unique and desirable gated development comprises of just nine expertly designed and beautifully appointed 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA170016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Ruislip Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.