3 bedroom detached house for saleKingsley Street, March
Offers in Excess of
- Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- NO CHAIN
- Lounge plus Separate Family Room
- Kitchen / Dining Room
- Generous Rear Gardens
- Town Centre Location
Three GENEROUS SIZE Bedrooms - Lounge plus Family Room - Kitchen/Dining Room - Utility Room - Gas Central Heating - Generous Rear Gardens - ** TOWN CENTRE LOCATION ** NO CHAIN **
This detached house is situated in the north side of March, convenient to the Town Centre and British Rail Station. The property benefits from three generous bedrooms, gas fired central heating, lounge plus separate family room, kitchen/dining room and generous rear gardens. Viewing is highly recommended.
Stairs leading off. Radiator. Window to side.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Low level wc. Wash hand basin. Window to rear. Radiator.
Lounge 13' 6" into bay x 12' ( 4.11m into bay x 3.66m )
Bay window to front. Radiator. TV point. Telephone point. Coved ceiling. Feature fireplace with tiled hearth and wood surround.
Family Room 12' 1" x 12' 1" ( 3.68m x 3.68m )
Window to rear. Radiator. Feature fireplace. Picture rail. Coved ceiling.
Kitchen / Dining Room 19' 9" x 12' ( 6.02m x 3.66m )
Fitted kitchen. Two windows to side. Door to rear gardens. Single drainer sink with mixer taps. Part tiled walls. Radiator. Centre island with work surfaces and storage under. Door to
Utility Room 6' 9" x 3' 7" ( 2.06m x 1.09m )
Plumbing for washing machine. Storage units.
Stairs To First Floor Landing
Window to side. Radiator. Loft access. Airing cupboard housing gas central heating boiler (installed in March 2018).
Bedroom One 14' 7" into bay x 11' 11" ( 4.45m into bay x 3.63m )
Bay window to front. Picture rail. Feature fireplace. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 11' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.63m )
Window to rear. Radiator. Picture rail. Feature fireplace.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 11' 1" ( 3.63m x 3.38m )
Window to side. Radiator. Coved ceiling.
Panelled bath with shower above. Radiator. Window to front. Vanity wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Low level wc. Part tiled walls.
Front gardens are walled.
Rear gardens are enclosed with a patio area.
Further gardens are laid to grass with mature trees and shrubs bordering. Timber store.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66016993.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH108940. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.