3 bedroom detached house for saleCadgwith Drive, Allestree
- Extended, Three Bedroom, Detached Property
- Boasting A Modern & Stylish Interior
- Superb, Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Epc Rating D
- Private & Enclosed Garden To The Rear
- Off Road Parking For Two Cars Together With A Garage
- Modern Fitted Bathroom With A Three Piece Suite
- uPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Sought After Location Of Allestree
- Internal Viewings Are Highly Recommended
This stunning and extended, three bedroom detached property must be viewed early to avoid disappointment. Boasting a modern and stylish interior, the property has a private and enclosed rear garden, off road parking for two cars together with a single garage and offers spacious living accommodation throughout. CALL TODAY TO VIEW!!!!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66017257.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8805378. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hannells Estate Agents, Allestree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.