5 bedroom detached house for saleNelson Road, Bognor Regis, PO21
- 2,781 Sqft Detached 1930's Family House
- Two Reception Rooms With Fireplaces
- Impressive Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Family Room With Rotating Log Burner
- Studio/Sixth Bedroom And WC
- Four First Floor Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Second Floor Master Suite
- Enclosed Generous Plot
The generous versatile accommodation is spread over three floors and offers space for a growing family or multi-generational living. EPC-C
The entrance hall leads to the two reception areas, both with feature fireplaces and bay windows. The impressive extended open plan contemporary living accommodation comprises a luxury kitchen with a range of wooden floor and wall units with integral appliances under black granite worktops and breakfast bar. The Range cooker is inset into the original hearth. There is a separate utility room with rear access. The dining area has space for an American style fridge/freezer and a feature cast iron fireplace. This leads to the side extension with the studio/sixth bedroom, ground floor WC and personal front door. The impressive family room has two sets of patio doors, one bi-folding, opening onto the decked area and a contemporary rotating log burner.
On the first floor, there are four generous double bedrooms and the family bathroom with a claw foot bath and separate shower cubicle.
On the second floor is the master suite with walk-in wardrobe and additional eaves wardrobes. The en-suite has a double spa bath and walk-in shower cubicle.
Outside, the fully enclosed garden has a large paved area which could be returned to lawn to extend the entertaining area. There is a decked patio adjacent to the family room, which is ideal for alfresco entertaining and the detached garage would make an ideal summer house or children's play room.
Situated in a popular Aldwick residential street surrounded by character properties. The Aldwick beach with its traditional beach huts, promenade, Marine Park Gardens and West Park are within easy walking distance as are the Aldwick shopping facilities, which include a Tesco Express, post office and a range of local shops.
Substantial detached 1930's family home in a popular Aldwick location within walking distance of the Aldwick beach and Marine Park Gardens.
Sitting Room 15'5 (4.7m) x 12'11 (3.94m)
Sitting Room 15'4 (4.67m) x 12'11 (3.94m)
Dining Room 13'0 (3.96m) x 12'9 (3.89m)
Family Room 21'8 (6.6m) x 12'0 (3.66m)
Kitchen 21'11 (6.68m) x 9'6 (2.9m)
Bedroom 6/Studio 12'2 (3.71m) x 9'1 (2.77m)
Utility 12'11 (3.94m) x 7'4 (2.24m)
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 2 13'0 (3.96m) x 12'11 (3.94m)
Bedroom 3 12'11 (3.94m) x 11'8 (3.56m)
Bedroom 4 12'11 (3.94m) x 12'11 (3.94m)
Bedroom 5 13'0 (3.96m) x 13' (3.96m)
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 13'11 (4.24m) x 13'5 (4.09m)
En-Suite Bathroom/Shower Room
Garage/Studio 18'0 (5.49m) x 9'0 (2.74m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66023273.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 234024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.