4 bedroom detached house for saleValley Way, Fakenham
Withdrawn from Market
- Three / Four Bedroom Detached House
- Extended to give a very open plan feel downstairs
- Garden Room
- Kitchen and Breakfast Room
- Bedroom downstairs or additional reception room
- Three bedrooms upstairs
This beautiful extended home on Valley Way must be viewed to be appreciated. It has a beautiful layout downstairs with a large kitchen and dining area,garden room leading on to a play room or what could be used as a fourth bedroom. There is also a room which is currently being used as a beauty room but could make a lovely office space. Upstairs are three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside there is a front garden, driveway for two cars and access to the garage. At the back of the property it has decking and an enclosed lawn.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66023872.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8618232. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pure North Norfolk, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.