3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGregory Crescent, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD7
- Excellent semi detached house and single garage on large corner plot
- Planning permission for an extension to both the side and rear.
- Gas CH & SUDG and briefly comprises hall, lounge, separate dining room, kitchen, THREE bedrooms, bathroom, separate wc.
- Rarely do properties with such potential come on to the market and early viewing is strongly recommended.
NO CHAIN - MASSIVE POTENTIAL TO DEVELOP
Excellent semi detached house and single garage on large corner plot with planning permission for an extension to both the side and rear. Occupying a pleasant position in this good and popular residential area, the property is well situated for access to all local amenities. The good sized family accommodation has Gas CH, SUDG and briefly comprises hall, lounge, separate dining room, kitchen, THREE bedrooms, bathroom, separate wc. Rarely do properties with such potential come on to the market and early viewing is strongly recommended.
Services Not Tested - All Measurements Are Approximate -
Ground Floor -
Hall - 6'0" x 12'4" (1.83m x 3.76m) - Open staircase off, central heating radiator.
Lounge - 11'8" x 12'4" (3.56m x 3.76m) - Splay bay, coke effect gas fire, stone fireplace surround with marble hearth, stone tv shelf/display, 3 wall light points, central heating radiator, open to dining room.
Dining Room - 9'3" x 12'7" (2.82m x 3.84m) - Central heating radiator.
Kitchen Area - 7'11" x 12'3" (2.41m x 3.73m) - Inset stainless steel sink unit, worktops, cupboards and drawers, wall cupboards, split level electric cooker, gas hob, tiled walls.
First Floor -
Bedroom - 10'10" x 13'3" (3.30m x 4.04m) - Central heating radiator.
Bedroom - 9'8" x 12'3" (2.95m x 3.73m) - Central heating radiator.
Bedroom - 6'10" x 7'0" (2.08m x 2.13m) - Central heating radiator.
Bathroom - 8'1" x 7'5" (2.46m x 2.26m) - Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, vanity wash basin, part tiled walls, gas fired central heating boiler/water heater in recessed cupboard, central heating radiator.
Separate Wc - 2'8" x 4'1" (0.81m x 1.24m) - Coloured low flush wc, ½ tiled walls.
Gardens - Larger than average corner garden plot mainly laid in lawns with borders.
Garage - Single garage of precast concrete construction, metal up and over door. Ample hardstanding to flank.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66026536.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27991870. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by O'Hearne & Partners, Bradford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.