3 bedroom house for saleHereson Road, Ramsgate
- No Chain
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Central Location
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Large Kitchen/Dining Area
- Easy Access To Ramsgate Town
MODERNIZED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME READY TO MOVE IN TO OFFERING NO CHAIN!
Miles and Barr are delighted to bring to the market this good sized semi detached house in a central Ramsgate Location. Situated on the Hereson road offering easy access to Ramsgate town centre, local schools and shops all on your doorstep. The property is also on Broadstairs borders so access into Broadstairs is an added benefit.
This modern family home comprises a good sized bay fronted lounge to the front and a large kitchen/dining area to the rear leading then to the low maintenance rear garden. On the First Floor you have Two double bedrooms and a single/office room as well as a family bathroom. Being offered with NO CHAIN, please call us on 01843 570500, we are open seven days a week.
Ramsgate is situated to the south of the Isle of Thanet and boasts the country’s only Royal Harbour, a status bestowed by King George 1V in 1821. The beautiful Marina, once the starting point for the Little Ships heroic journey to Dunkirk in 1940, is now enjoyed by a vibrant yachting community, and flanked by restaurants, cafes, and quirky independent shops, some set into the arches on the quayside. The town itself is also steeped in history, with a wealth of Grade 11 listed properties, elegant Regency squares and St Augstine’s Abbey, the pet project of the architect Augustus Pugin, famed for designing the interior of the Palace of Westminster and Big Ben. With its fascinating network of wartime and smugglers’ tunnels, traditional pubs, docks and sweeping sands, Ramsgate has associations with many other well-known figures, including Queen Victoria, Karl Marx, Wilkie Collins, John Le Mesurier and Vincent Van Gogh. The high-speed rail link to London St Pancras has made commuting a viable option from a home by the sea.
Entrance Hallway -
Living Room - 4.50m x 2.92m (14'9 x 9'7) -
Kitchen/Diner - 4.19m x 3.99m (13'9 x 13'1) -
First Floor -
Bedroom One - 4.95m x 3.15m (16'3 x 10'4) -
Bedroom Two - 4.14m x 2.46m (13'7 x 8'1) -
Bedroom Three - 2.39m x 1.35m (7'10 x 4'5) -
Bathroom - 2.24m x 1.40m (7'4 x 4'7) -
Front Garden -
Rear Garden -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27991897. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miles & Barr, Ramsgate . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.