3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Drive, Bexley, Kent, DA5
- Garage and secure side access
- Ground floor WC
- Potential to extend (STPP)
- 2 Generously sized reception rooms
- 27ft extended kitchen diner
- Modern bathroom
- Impressive 22ft master bedroom.
- 75ft Rear garden
- Ample off road parking.
Guide Price £600,000 to £625,000 Located in a highly desirable position in the Blendon area of Bexley is this well extended, larger style 3 bedroom semi-detached family home. Furthermore there is clear potential (STPP) to greatly enlarge the property to create further bedrooms by extending two storey to the side and rear. Viewing comes highly recommended.
Bexley Village is the heart of the local community and the pretty High Street has resisted turning into another cloned shopping destination. You’ll find independent stores, family-run businesses, pubs, restaurants and the mainline train station.
Bexley is also home to two of the borough’s grammars and some respected primary schools for families. Hall Place is Bexley Village's most notable attraction. This Grade 1 listed Tudor mansion hosts regular events, and has its own café and neighbouring restaurant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66028840.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BXL160220. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Jackson, Bexley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.