2 bedroom flat for saleCanada Grove, Bognor Regis
- First Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Close to Local Amenities
- Town Centre Location
- High Ceilings
- Refurbished by the Current Owners
- Private Courtyard Garden with Shed
A fantastic character 2 double bedrooms 1st floor apartment. With high ceilings throughout this only adds to the spaciousness and the fireplace provides one of the many features that make this apartment incredibly homely. Renovated throughout to a high standard this is very well presented.
This is a fantastic character two double bedroom first floor apartment. With high ceilings throughout this only adds to the spaciousness and the fireplace with a gas pipe, provides one of the many features that make this apartment incredibly homely.
The apartment has also been renovated throughout by the current owners to provide an attractive modern kitchen and bathroom. The large lounge diner is very spacious and beautifully presented with large double glazed windows flooding the room with lots of natural light.
Outside is a courtyard garden, perfect for barbecues and is quite a little sun trap. There is also a useful shed with side access to the property perfect for storing bikes. Viewing is very much recommenced as soon as possible in order to avoid disappointment.
Lounge/diner 17' 3" x 15' ( 5.26m x 4.57m )
Wood effect flooring with large double glazed windows. Fireplace with gas pipe, radiators. TV and telephone points.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 10' 8" ( 3.45m x 3.25m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units. Double glazed window. Gas oven and hob, part tiled walls with tiled flooring. Modern work surfaces and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Additional loft storage space.
Master Bedroom 12' 5" x 11' 3" ( 3.78m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 7" x 10' 7" ( 2.92m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window, carpet and radiator.
Bathroom 7' 8" x 7' 7" ( 2.34m x 2.31m )
Modern fitted bathroom suite, with shower overhead. Fully tiled with bespoke shelving. Double glazed window and heated towel rail.
Pathway leading down to patio area with shed for storage
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66036356.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG104472. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.