1 bedroom terraced house for saleCavalry Park, March
- Mid Terraced House
- One Bedroom
- Gas Warm Air Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Fitted Kitchen
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Enclosed Rear Gardens
** INVESTMENT BUYER! ** Enclosed Rear Gardens - Terraced House - Garage - Viewing is Highly Recommended
This mid terraced house is situated in the popular Cavalry Park area of March, approx 3/4 mile from the Town Centre. The property benefits from double glazed windows, gas warm air heating, fitted kitchen, lounge/dining room, enclosed rear gardens and garage. Please note, the property is being sold with a tenant in situ.
Laminate floor. Textured and coved ceiling. Gas warm air boiler.
Lounge 17' 7" x 11' ( 5.36m x 3.35m )
Patio doors to garden. Laminate floor. Stairs leading off. Beamed ceiling. TV point. Telephone point.
Kitchen 7' 10" x 6' 11" ( 2.39m x 2.11m )
Fitted kitchen. Window to front. Single drainer sink, Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Double electric oven and gas hob. Plumbing for washing machine. Integrated fridge, and freezer. Tiled floor. Textured ceiling. Wall and base units.
Loft access. Textured and coved ceiling. Fitted wardrobes. Skylight to rear.
Window to front. Panelled bath with shower above. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level wc. Shaver point plus light. Part tiled walls. Storage cupboard. Textured and coved ceiling. Airing cupboard.
Front gardens are open plan.
Rear gardens are enclosed with a patio area.
Further gardens are laid to grass with gated access leading to the garage.
Garage is situated in a block to the rear of the property with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66039793.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH108405. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.