4 bedroom detached house for saleGrenville Gardens, , Chichester, West Sussex
- 4 bedroom detached, spacious family home
- Offered chain-free
- Close proximity to centre of town
- Off-road parking and garage
- Close to train station and A27
- EPC energy rating D (66)
Situated in the much sought after Grenville Gardens on the edge of Chichester, this fantastic 4 bedroom detached family home is in impeccable condition throughout. The house has been lovingly looked after and its new owner will appreciate its quality and attention to detail.The kitchen is a great size, complete with light and open breakfast area, with access onto the great-sized back garden – perfect for summer BBQs, kicking a ball about, or letting the dogs run riot! Aside from the fact the house is a great size and in excellent condition, it is the location, which is one of its key selling points. With easy access to the A27 and a quick walk to the centre of historic Chichester and the bus and train station, everything is close by and right on your doorstep - including the seaside villages of East and West Witterings, which can be accessed by bus, car or even a leisurely bike ride away.Parking is always a bonus in Chichester and this property comes with off-road parking for 2 cars, comfortably, as well as a double length garage, to boot.This house is definitely worth coming to view – it has everything one could wish for in a modern family home – location, spacious, parking and a good-sized garden. Contact us to arrange a viewing!
What the Owner says:
We’ve loved living here. The location has been perfect for us, especially with growing kids. The schools, beach, cinema – everything’s really close by and convenient. For me, the kitchen is wonderful, too, as it is a good size and perfect for a busy family.
When we moved here ten years ago the house was in dire need of renovation. We’ve done all that work and everything is new, up-to-date and in excellent condition. It’s been fantastic living here, but now the kids have grown up, it’s time to move to something a little smaller. We’ll miss it terribly, and hope that the next owners will love it as much as we have.
- Entrance hall
- Lounge: 17'7 x 14'6 into bay (5.36m x 4.42m)
- Dining Room: 11'2 x 8'0 (3.41m x 2.44m)
- Kitchen: 16'4 x 11'3 (4.98m x 3.43m)
- Study: 11'11 x 8'1 (3.63m x 2.47m)
- Utility room/cloakroom: 5'0 x 4'10 (1.53m x 1.47m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'1 x 8'4 (3.69m x 2.54m)
- En-suite shower room
- Bedroom 2: 14'7 x 8'1 (4.45m x 2.47m)
- Bedroom 3: 16'0 x 8'7 (4.88m x 2.62m)
- Dressing room
- Bedroom 4: 9'2 x 9'0 (2.80m x 2.75m)
- Rear garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66046493.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40411670. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.