4 bedroom detached house for saleAzure, Mid Calder, EH54
- Detached Villa
- Spacious Lounge
- Kitchen/Dining Area
- EPC = Exempt
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite
- 3 Further Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Integral Garage
* New 4 Bedroom Detached Villa
* Situated Within The New Almondell Development
* Spacious Lounge/Kitchen/Diner
* Master Bedroom With En-Suite
* 3 Further Bedrooms
* Integral Garage
* Available End July 2017 * The Azure is a spacious four bedroom detached villa with integral garage. On the ground floor of this spacious family home the hallway leads to a large separate lounge, open plan kitchen and dining room with French doors which lead out to the garden, WC and utility room within the garage. On the upper level you will find a master bedroom complete with en-suite and fitted wardrobes as well as three further bedrooms and an ample family bathroom. External images shown are artist impressions. Internal images shown are for illustration purposes only. EPC = Exempt.
Mid Calder is a charming conservation village near Livingston in West Lothian. Set on a hillside with views across the River Almond and Calder Wood, the town has a rich history dating back as far as the 11th centrury. Changing times have turned Mid Calder into a quietly idyllic spot, with woodlands and riverbanks as its nearest neighbours, yet conveniently close to the urban attractions of Edinburgh.
Spacious modern detached home situated within the new development in Almondell, Mid Calder. The property is close to shops, schools and all local amenities. The Azure is a stunning property - enquire today!
Lounge 17' 6" x 12' 8" (5.33m x 3.86m )
Kitchen 9' 11" x 15' 4" (3.02m x 4.67m )
Dining Room 8' 8" x 12' 1" (2.64m x 3.68m )
WC 8' 7" x 6' 0" (2.62m x 1.83m )
Bedroom 1 17' 7" x 12' 6" (5.36m x 3.81m )
En-Suite 4' 8" x 5' 5" (1.42m x 1.65m )
Bedroom 2 13' 5" x 11' 3" (4.09m x 3.43m )
Bedroom 3 15' 7" x 8' 8" (4.75m x 2.64m )
Bedroom 4 10' 6" x 8' 8" (3.2m x 2.64m )
Family Bathroom 10' 6" x 6' 10" (3.2m x 2.08m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528657390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Livingston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.