3 bedroom detached house for saleBrister End, Yetminster, Sherborne, Dorset
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Reception Room With Wood-burning Stove
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Conservatory and Sun Deck
- Study and Full-length Attic Flexi-room
- Cloak/Utility Room
- Integral Large Garage Workshop
- LPG Central Heating and Sealed Unit Double Glazing
- Secluded Garden
Vecklands View was built as an individual property in 2007, designed to look like the conversion of an old mill from the roadside. The accommodation is light and airy, and offers significant flexibility in the manner in which it can be occupied.
On the lower ground floor an entrance hall with direct access to the integral garage and workshop, and has a flight of stairs leading up to the main hall on the ground floor. There is a very well proportioned principal reception room with a wood-burning stove and a door opening out in to a lovely conservatory with views over the garden and adjoining sun-deck/outside entertaining area. At the other end of the house is a well fitted and equipped kitchen/dining room, as well as a good sized cloakroom/utility. An attractive staircase leads up to the first floor where the principal bedroom has an ensuite bathroom. There are two more bedrooms served by a second bathroom. A first floor study has an interconnecting door with the principal bedroom, and could if necessary be used an additional nursery bedroom. The study has a spiral staircase leading up to a spectacular attic floor, open plan from end to end, providing a space particularly well suited to hobbies, rumpus space or for anyone working from home. This room is lit by Heritage style skylights on the garden side.
To one side of the property is a gravelled parking area, together with an open fronted store/car-port and a substantially recessed garage door giving access into a large garage and workshop.
The garden lies to the rear of the property and offers a good degree of peace and seclusion. A large sun-deck adjoins the conservatory and overlooks the principal area of lawn, set with colourful flower borders. At the bottom of the garden is a gate opening into Vecklands. Vecklands belongs to The Woodland Trust and is a mixed broadleaf woodland, created on the back of a village initiative to celebrate the Millennium. It comprises now established woodland served by open rides and walkways; it takes about 30 minutes to conduct a circular walk provided within the woods. There are also connections to longer walks on footpaths in the locality. Direct access to this facility is a considerable asset.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHE170046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, Sherborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.