2 bedroom flat for saleAppleby Court Serotine Close, Knowle, Fareham, PO17
- Very Smart Modern Apartment
- Finished To A High Specification
- 2 Double Bedrooms With Ensuite To Master
- Superbly Presented Throughout
- Allocated Parking
- Only Adjoining One Property
- Communal Entry To Just Two Apartments
- Pleasant Residential Area
- No Chain Involved
This superbly appointed and smartly presented two bedroom apartment is just one of two apartments located in this particular wing of Appleby Court. On entry you are greeted by a light and airy entrance hall which measures 19ft8 in length and provides access to both of the bedrooms, the bathroom and the kitchen diner. The main bedroom has the benefit of an ensuite shower room and built in wardrobes. The kitchen diner opens into a spacious lounge area providing a smart, modern living area which is both light and well proportioned. We are informed that the property has the benefit of an allocated parking space and that there is further communal visitor parking available.
Knowle village is located within a mile of the M27, equidistant from the village of Wickham and the market town of Fareham. It is a modern settlement which was created around a converted Victorian Hospital building. The village has a range of convenience style facilities and is very popular with those enjoying an environment which is set amongst picturesque countryside.
We feel that this apartment offers a unique opportunity to the home buyer seeking sleek modern accommodation with the advantage of only being attached to one neighbouring property.
Entrance Hall 19' 8" x 3' 8" (5.99m x 1.12m )
Bedroom 1 15' 7" (Max.) x 10' 2" (4.75m (Max.) x 3.1m )
En-Suite Shower Room 6' 10" x 5' 3" (2.08m x 1.6m )
Bedroom 2 11' 7" x 9' 0" (Max.) (3.53m x 2.74m (Max.) )
Bathroom 7' 6" x 6' 4" (2.29m x 1.93m )
Kitchen Dining Area 12' 8" x 10' 0" (3.86m x 3.05m )
Living Area 17' 1" x 11' 2" (5.21m x 3.4m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66049001.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528426079. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Park Gate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.