4 bedroom house for saleMarcham,Oxfordshire OX13,OX13
Offers in Excess of
- Entrance Hallway
- Ground Floor : Kitchen / Dining Room
- Reception Room
- Bedroom Five with En Suite Bathroom
- Store off Hallway
- First Floor : Three Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Second Floor : Bedroom Two
- Cellar Entrance via the Dining Room
- Gardens and Studio Outbuilding
A four bedroom semi detached house with garage converted to bedroom five and en suite bathroom and loft converted to bedroom two. Viewing essential.
A four bedroom semi detached house with garage converted to bedroom five with en suite bathroom and loft converted to bedroom two.
This spacious and versatile family home benefits from a cellar (currently used as a workshop) and a studio in the rear garden. The garden patio is pleasantly positioned to overlook the adjoining recreational/cricket ground.
The village of Marcham has local shopping, primary school and transport links to Oxford and Abingdon.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2336862. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Abingdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.