3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRoselands Avenue, HODDESDON
- 18ft6 Dual Aspect Lounge
- Superbly Fitted Kitchen & Refitted Bathroom
- Separate Dining/Family Room & Study
- Three Fitted Bedrooms
- Mature Rear Garden
- Garage to Rear
This much improved and extended three bedroom end terraced house is situated on a corner plot of this popular development to the west of the Ware Road. The accommodation incorporates many features and viewing is highly recommended.
Situated on a corner plot just to the west of Ware Road this much improved and extended three bedroom end terraced family house incorporates many features to include a superbly fitted kitchen and refitted bathroom, study, separate lounge/dining room and garage to rear. The property is also within easy access of good schools and transport links and an internal viewing is highly advised.
Upvc double glazed entrance door, radiator, attractive decor with dado rail, staircase leading to first floor with understairs storage cupboard.
Lounge 18' 6" x 12' 3" ( 5.64m x 3.73m )
Attractive decor with feature fireplace and built in display cabinet and shelving, coved ceiling and dado rail, upvc double glazed windows to two aspects.
Kitchen 11' x 9' 2" ( 3.35m x 2.79m )
Completely refitted with a comprehensive range of units with cream faced doors, incorporating a one and a half bowl inset sink unit with cupboards under, wall and base units with work surfaces, space for Range style cooker, attractive porcelain tiled floor. Open plan to:
Dining / Family Room 17' 8" x 9' ( 5.38m x 2.74m )
Featuring a canted ceiling with velux windows, double glazed window to rear elevation and sliding double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden. Radiator. Access to :
Study 9' 3" x 6' ( 2.82m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to side elevation.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft.
Bedroom 1 10' 9" x 12' narrowing to 10' 5" ( 3.28m x 3.66m narrowing to 3.18m )
Fitted with a comprehensive range of built in wardrobe cupboards, upvc double glazed windows to two aspects, radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 9" x 12' 10" narrowing to 10' 4" ( 2.97m x 3.91m narrowing to 3.15m )
Fitted with a wall to wall range of fitted wardrobe cupboards with inset space and storage over, radiator and double glazed window to rear elevation.
Bedroom 3 9' x 6' 2" ( 2.74m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, overstairs storage cupboard and fitted shelving.
Tastefully tiled and refitted with a luxury white suite incorporating a 'P' shaped bath with curved shower screen, vanity wash basin with low level flush WC with concealed cistern. Ceramic tiled floor, radiator and upvc double glazed window to rear elevation.
Fully enclosed FRONT GARDEN with attractive brick wall with brick retaining wall with gate and pathway leading to the front of the house.
Landscaped REAR GARDEN with a raised verandah to the immediate rear of the property and decked area. Centre lawn with adjacent borders and GARAGE TO REAR with up and over door and door leading to the rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66050894.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106783. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.