2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCalifornia Road, Mistley, Manningtree, Essex, CO11
- A beautiful outlook (North) across the Stour Estuary towards the Suffolk Coastline
- South facing rear garden
- Immaculately presented with retained character features such as a red brick fireplace, wood panelling, stripped wood doors, cast iron Victorian fireplaces and generous ceiling height
- New Kitchen, new Bathroom, new carpets and recently decorated throughout
- uPVC double glazed throughout
- Gas central heating system
Please note that whilst the postal address is California Road, the property overlooks Harwich Road (to the front) and the front door is accessed from Beckford Road. California Road actually lies to the rear of the property.
The ground floor accommodation comprises of:
Lounge / Diner 6.70m x 3.90m (22' x 12' 9")
This light and airy room has large dual aspect (front and rear) uPVC windows with a feature full height red brick fireplace (Living Area) and a further feature wood panelled ornate chimney stack (Dining Area). Carpet is fitted, there are two radiators, further wood panelled walls and a double fronted storage cupboard. Carpeted stairs lead to the first floor and a glazed wood panelled door leads through into the Kitchen.
Kitchen 4.06m x 1.65m (13' 3" x 5' 4")
The fitted Kitchen comprises of a range of white fronted soft-closing cupboards and drawers with a square edged work surface and matching wall mounted cabinets. Beneath a fitted extractor hood is a 'Newworld' four ring electric hob and fan assisted oven. There is also a stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap with plumbing for a washing machine and space for further white goods beneath the work surface. Splash back are tiled, there is a radiator, uPVC flanking window and personal door to outside. LED spotlights are recessed to the ceiling and the wall mounted gas fired combination boiler is also located to the Kitchen.
Accessed via a wood panelled door and also being brand new, the Bathroom consists of a three piece white suite that includes a WC, pedestal hand wash basin and a panelled bath with glass shower screen and mixer tap with rainfall and regular shower attachments.
The bathroom is 3/4 tiled with part wood panelling, a uPVC opaque glazed window to the side elevation and a radiator. There is also an exposed feature timber beam and LED spot lights are recessed to the ceiling.
The first floor accommodation incorporates:
Fitted with carpet, providing access to the loft via the installed hatch and access to both bedrooms.
Master Bedroom 3.91m x 3.67m (12' 9" x 12')
Situated to the front of the cottage, the Master Bedroom enjoys an ever-changing elevated view of the Stour Estuary and the Suffolk coastline via the large uPVC window to the front elevation. A feature of this room is the cast iron, Victorian fireplace with stone hearth and timber surround. The Master Bedroom is fitted with carpet and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 2.91m + recess x 2.83m (9' 6" + recess x 9' 3")
Fitted with carpet and a radiator with the central feature being a cast iron Victorian fireplace with stone hearth and timber surround, There's also a useful recess above the stairs that can be used as storage.
The front door is accessed via Beckford road with a shingled path leading in front of the adjacent semi-detached cottage.
The rear garden is low maintenance being predominately paved with sandstone (new) with a single raised flower border retained by a red brick wall. Facing South the rear garden sees plenty of sun for most of the day. A secure wooden gate to the rear of the property leads out to California Road.
2 Bedrooms | Lounge/Diner | Fitted Kitchen | Ground Floor Bathroom | Courtyard Garden | Steep narrow stairs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EEM190099. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Churchwood Stanley, Manningtree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.