3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBRIERLEY HILL, Clockfields, Orme Close
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME WITHIN THE POPULAR CLOCKFIELDS DEVELOPMENTS
- DOUBLE LENGTH DRIVE EXTENDING TO SINGLE GARAGE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- GREAT LOCATION FOR CONVENIENT ACCESS TO BOTH STOURBRIDGE AND BRIERLEY HILL TOWNS
Enjoying an enviable setting off the head of the close, this RATHER SURPRISING, THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME has both gas central heating and double glazing to comprise: Hall, Attractive Sitting Room, Dining Room Area open plan to the White Kitchen, Three Bedrooms (Master with ENSUITE) and Bathroom. Double Length Drive to GARAGE and Enclosed Rear Garden. EPC D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66055799.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6502645. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylors Estate Agents, Stourbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.