1 bedroom flat for saleServius Court, Brentford Dock, TW8
- Brentford Dock Development
- Servius Court
- First Floor One Bedroom Apartment
- Large Open Plan Reception Kitchen
- Views of Syon Park
- Generous Storage
- 24 Hour Security
- On Site Management Office
A very well presented first floor apartment in the ever so sought after development Brentford Dock benefiting from lots of privacy and exceptional views of Syon Park all year round. This delightful one bedroom apartment is well proportioned and offers a good sized open plan reception room and kitchen along with a bedroom and family bathroom. The property is very generous with storage and it further benefits from 24 Hour security and an on site management office. The property is located in close proximity to Brentford High Street and Brentford Mainline Station.
5.1m (16' 9") x 2.7m (8' 10")
4.8m (15' 9") x 3.3m (10' 10")
2.1m (6' 11") x 1.6m (5' 3")
3.99m (13' 1") x 1.70m (5' 7")
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66062528.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRESP201535. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Brentford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.